E.S. Marks Athletics Field is the ideal place to train and hold carnivals. The precinct is an all-weather, state-of-the-art athletics venue, offering open nights for public training from Monday to Thursday from 3.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
Once known as the home of athletics in NSW and known by locals as 'esmark', the E.S.Marks Athletics Field has been an important facility for Sydney's athletics community for more than a century.
The E.S. Marks facility is used by more than 50,000 patrons a year for public training nights, school carnivals and more.
- 400 metre synthetic international-standard running track (laid in 2013)
- Grandstand with covered seating for up to 1,000
- Premium sports field
- Discus/shot put cage
- Long jump pit
- Shot put training zone
- Change rooms
- First aid room
- Officials room (with PA system)
- Meeting room
- Floodlighting for night time use
- Canteen (available by special arrangement)
Where is the entrance to E.S. Marks Field?
Entry is only via Boronia Street, off Anzac Parade and is well served by public transport.