A nature filled night of camping and outdoor activities is easy and fun at Centennial Parklands.
This authentic camping experience just 10 minutes away from the CBD is a special way to bond with family. Centennial Parklands shows you all the delights of camping so that you can enjoy a twilight tour, campfire stories, sleeping under the stars and much more!
Throughout the year, our program will have different themes.
27 September - Tracks, Trails, and Treasures
Enjoy a spring night in Centennial Park's and learn survival skills from our education rangers.
15 November - Summer Fun
Summer sunset over the trees of the park, bats flying out - join us for a fun summer night.
Our package includes:
- Tent assembly 101: remember the poles
- Fully catered Australian BBQ dinner and breakfast
- Unique bat watching experience at sunset with our Education rangers
- Guided tour of nocturnal wild life in the park
- Running, jumping and playing in our amazing Outdoor classrooms
- Authentic catered campfire experience (and yes! We will have s’mores and epic stories)
- Nature Connection Walk and kid’s activities in the morning
Bring the kids along for a fun night under the stars. Added bonus: you’ll be the first in the park in the morning!
BYO tent and sleeping arrangements.
Please note that fire restrictions might affect the above suggested program.
To view our terms and conditions, click here
Minimum numbers have to be met for this program.
- Can I bring my baby along? Tickets are required from 2 years old. Younger kids can come but don’t need a ticket.
- Are there any shower facilities? The program is held near a toilet block. There is access to cold water but no shower facilities.
- Are there any restrictions on the tent size? Tent must not be bigger than 20m2.
- Do we need to bring furniture or utensils? You don’t need to bring furniture for the meals but if you would like to sit in front of your tent, we recommend bringing a chair.
- Are dinner and breakfast provided? Yes, the ticket includes a BBQ dinner and a breakfast.