A nature filled night of camping and outdoor activities is easy and fun at Centennial Parklands. This authentic camping experience just 10 minutes away from the CBD, is a special way to bond with family. Centennial Parklands shows you all the delights of camping; you will enjoy a twilight tour, campfire stories, sleeping under the stars and much more!
Throughout the year, our program will have different themes:
September - Trails and Tracks... who lives in the park?
Learn to read the park like no one else and find out who lives in the nest, burrows, and boxes and who loves to eat what!
October - Halloween Time ...
Join us around the camp fire for some story of drop bears, bunyips and other creature that might be found in Australia! Don't forget to bring you dress up and you might be in for a treat!
November - Bush Food Bash
Our Aboriginal educators will join us in November and you will see which of the many plants in Centennial Park make a beautiful addition to our BBQ!
This initiative is supported by Inspiring Australia
Our package includes:
- Tent assembly 101: remember the poles!
- Fully catered BBQ dinner and continental breakfast
- Unique bat watching experience at sunset with our Education rangers
- Guided spotlight tour of nocturnal wild life in the park
- Running, jumping and playing in our amazing outdoor classroom
- Authentic catered campfire experience (and yes, we will have s’mores and stories!)
- Mindfulness activity for adults and kid's nature play activities in the morning
Bring the kids along for a fun night under the stars. Added bonus: you’ll be the first in the park in the morning!
BYO tent and sleeping arrangements.
Minimum numbers have to be met for this program.
- Can I bring my baby along? - Tickets are required from 2 year olds. Younger kids can come but don’t need a ticket.
- Are there any shower facilities? - The program is held near a toilet block. There is access to cold water but no shower facilities.
- Are there any restrictions on the tent size? - Tent must not be bigger than 20m x 20m.
- Do we need to bring furniture or utensils? - We provide outdoor chairs and tables for meal times but you might like to bring a camp chair for sitting outside your tent.
- Are dinner and breakfast provided? Yes, the ticket includes a BBQ-dinner and a continental breakfast.
Please check our Covid-19 Safety Plan before booking
Do not attend our programs, if
- You show any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell
- You have returned a positive Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
- You have been asked to self-isolate
Please follow the NSW Health COVID-19 testing and self-isolating Health Order advice. We will refund your ticket if you or your child are not able to attend due to any of the above reasons.
Terms and conditions
Covid-19 Safety Plan