All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions.
The competition entry period has been extended to Wednesday 9 October 2019 at 9pm. The draw for the winner will take place at 9am on Friday 11 October. (Edited on 30.09.2019)
- The promoter is CENTENNIAL PARK AND MOORE PARK TRUST (The Trust), ABN 37 220 827 521, Banksia Way Centennial Park NSW 2021 Australia, ph. 02 9339 6699
- All comments on the Centennial Parklands Barista video posted on Facebook or Instagram that include a name of a beverage will be entered in the competition draw.
- The promotion opens at 9am on Tuesday 23 September 2019 and ends on 29 September 2019 at 5pm.
- The promotion will have 1 winner. The prize is a $100 Trippas White Group (TWG) voucher. The voucher can be used at all TWG venues including but not limited to the Centennial Homestead Kitchen, Centennial Homestead Pantry and Queens Park Kitchen. Terms and conditions of the voucher can be viewed here.
- All entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur when entering the competition and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The draw for the winners will take place on Monday 30 September 2019 at 11.00am AEST at the Trust Office.
- Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted via Facebook, Instagram, phone or email.
- The prize will be awarded to a parent or guardian if the winner/s is under 18 years of age.
- Names of winners will be published on centennialparklands.com.au/coffeecomp
- Employees and their immediate families of the Trust and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to follow the instructions provided to redeem their prize. Instructions will be provided via Facebook, Instagram, phone or email.
- The prize will be forfeited by the winner in the event that the winner does not redeem the prize. The competition will not be redrawn.
- The Trust shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connected with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/19/04245