All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition:
1. The promoter is CENTENNIAL PARK AND MOORE PARK TRUST, ABN 37 220 827 521, Banksia Way Centennial Park NSW 2021 Australia, ph. 02 9339 6699
2. Entry is open to Australian residents who submit a valid competition entry form.
3. To enter, participants must submit the competition form during the promotion period.
4. The promotion opens at 4pm AEDT on Thursday 30 January 2020 and closes 11:59pm AEDT Thursday 12 March 2020
5. The prize for this promotion is one (1) Coleman camping pack valued at $1855 AUD and two (2) adult and two (2) child tickets to Camping 101 in Centennial Park in 2020.
6. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Winner will be selected by Centennial Parklands Marketing Staff based on the quality of submission.
8. The draw for the winner will take place on Friday 13 March 2020 at 11am AEDT.
9. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
10. Winner will be contacted via email and advised how to collect the prizes. Winner will be asked to nominate their preferred Camping 101 session in 2020 they wish to attend with the four (4) tickets and this will be subject to availability.
11. If the winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
12. Employees and their immediate families of the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
13. Centennial Parklands may post the name of the winners on its Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media pages to promote the competition.
14. It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange collection of the prizes.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. In the event of a cancellation, the promoter is not liable for any refunds, loss or damage suffered.