Want to see what Bush School is about? Come to our school holiday session and and join our rangers for a morning of climbing trees, building cubbies, and exploring the great outdoors.
(Re)connect children to nature and experience all of its benefits. Led by our expert team of education rangers, Bush School inspires love for the natural world through games, bushcraft activities, stories and more.
Learn more about the importance of children’s nature play by watching our video
. You can also watch us on Catalyst
Bush School is an outdoor program and will take place in all-weather except for high winds and electrical storms. Participants (adults and children) are expected to dress for the outdoors, including bringing wet weather gear, a hat, sturdy enclosed shoes and waterproof footwear when required.
Times: 9:30am - 11:30am
Age: 2.5 – 5 years
Meeting point: Our Bush School site is located near the café at Fearnley Grounds, off Grand Drive, Centennial Park. See Bush School Map
Special notes: Please note children must be accompanied by an adult. There will also be a dedicated snack break during each session, so please bring food for your child.
Price: $32.00 (1 child and 1 adult)
Please note following due to NSW government guidelines around COVID-19:
To help us maintain social distancing practices and maximum group sizes:
- Only 1 adult or carer can attend with the ticket holder
- Younger siblings of ticket holders may only attend with a free "Siblings under 2.5yrs" ticket. If you do not have a ticket for siblings, they cannot attend
- Online bookings are essential. Walk ups may not be accommodated on the day if group capacities have already been met
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms related to COVID-19 iand/or if you have:
- Travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone travelling overseas in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Terms and conditions