Tanya will instruct you on how to maintain glowing translucent colours, on how to get the most out of your palette in a minimum of time, on how to choose effective compositions. Ideal for beginners wanting to have a go and have some fun, and essential practice for those more experienced.
All materials included. Complementary glass of wine.
Please note: this class is strictly 18+.
What to expect and what to bring
Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before the class starts as Tanya will start promptly.
- 5pm: meet and greet with complementary glass of wine
- Tanya will demonstrate the techniques to be learnt and practised this evening
- Tanya will instruct students on basic plan of the lesson
- Distribution of painting materials, including brushes, paints, palettes, paper, and boards
- 5.15pm: Students to choose a spot from which to make paintings. Tanya to instruct and guide students as they work.
- 6.40 pm: Students to return to the Discovery Centre building.
- 6.45pm: Critique and discussion.
What to bring:
- Small bottle for water
- A rug or small stool to sit on. This is not compulsory, but it will give you more flexibility for where to sit outside. There are benches, rocks and grassy areas in the Park.