A nature filled night of camping and outdoor activities is easy and fun at Centennial Parklands. This authentic camping experience just 10 minutes away from the CBD, is a special way to bond with family. Centennial Parklands shows you all the delights of camping so that you can enjoy a twilight tour, campfire stories, sleeping under the stars and much more!
Our package includes:
- Tent assembly 101: remember the poles
- Fully catered Australian BBQ dinner and breakfast
- Unique bat watching experience at sunset with our Education rangers
- Guided tour of nocturnal wild life in the park
- Running, jumping and playing in our amazing Outdoor classrooms
- Authentic catered campfire experience (and yes! We will have s’mores and epic stories)
- Nature Connection Walk and kid’s activities in the morning
Bring the kids along for a fun night under the stars. Added bonus: you’ll be the first in the park in the morning!
BYO tent and sleeping arrangements.
Please note that fire restrictions might affect the above suggested program.
To view our terms and conditions, click here