Join our full-day wonder-ful art adventure and immerse yourself in the wonders of nature! Unleash your inner artist at our park camp where you'll discover the joy of creating art surrounded by the beauty of the outdoors. Program highlights include:
- Wonder through nature collecting materials and inspiration from the parklands around you.
- Learn exciting techniques like nature print, cyanotype printing, ephemeral art making, incorporating the magic of nature into your creations.
- Working with diverse materials like clay, loose parts, and natural dyes to craft unique masterpieces.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to connect with nature and ignite your wonder in a fun-filled day of art and exploration! Join us for an unforgettable experience in the embrace of nature's splendour.
Tuesday 16th January, 8am – 4pm
Thursday 25th January, 8am – 4pm
This program will go ahead in all weather unless it is unsafe to do so (high winds, thunderstorms), so please come prepared. Children must wear enclosed shoes.
Our drop-off school holiday programs have an adult to child ratio of 1:10. We are unable to offer a 1:1 support for children. If your child has a diagnosis or specific accessibility, communication or behavioural need that should be considered to support our child in an outdoor play environment. Please ensure you email us to discuss the needs of your child at email@example.com to ensure we can plan accordingly.
This is a drop-off program for children aged 5-12 years. Parents do not attend with children.
A $50 late fee applies for children not picked up promptly by 4pm.
Ensure your child comes prepared for a fun-filled day at Centennial Parklands.
- Please ensure your child has lunch, snacks, and a refillable drink bottle.
- Come prepared for the weather with sun protection (hat, sunscreen, cool clothing) and wet weather gear (raincoat, shoes and change of clothes). Children must wear enclosed footwear.
- For children who require medication or have a medical treatment plan, please provide clearly labelled with child’s name and instructions for the educator at drop off. Examples include Epi-pen for Anaphylaxis, Asthma Inhaler or Allergy medication.
- You may like to pack a change of clothes for your child.
COVID-19, Infectious Disease and Viruses:
I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all attendees associated with this booking do not attend if:
- We/I show any COVID-19, Infectious disease or virus symptoms or feel unwell.
- We/I have had a fever, diarrhoea or vomiting within 12 hours or at the time of the program.
- We/I have been asked to self-isolate.
- We/I have had a positive COVID-19 test result and continue to have symptoms.
If any of the above apply to you or any attendee associated with this booking we request that you do not attend this program. In this instance please contact us via email to arrange a refund of your ticket for any of the above reasons.
Terms and conditions
Covid-19 Safety Plan