Spotlight Prowl Families
Fri 7 Apr 20175.30 pm - 6.30 pm
Wed 19 Apr 20175.15 pm - 6.15 pm
Fri 5 May 20175.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Wed 17 May 20174.45 am - 5.45 am
Centennial Parklands is home to a variety of nocturnal creatures, from brushtail possums, microbats and tawny frogmouths to one of Sydney’s largest colonies of grey headed flying fox.
Join our experienced Rangers for a fascinating and surprising spotlight walk to see how the Park transforms when the sun goes down.
Dusk is a great time to see wildlife, especially microbats, which we will be using bat detectors to seek out.
Age: Adults or families welcome with children aged 5+. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Start times: 7 Apr - 5.30 pm, 19 Apr - 5.15 pm, 5 May - 5.00 pm, 17 May - 4.45 pm (1 hour)
Meeting Point: Meet at Robertson Road Gates, Centennial Park
Price: $19 per person (Please book tickets for all attendees i.e. 4 tickets for 2 adults and 2 children)
Please bring a torch with you on the night.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings are essential and must be made online. Please visit our Eventbrite webpage to purchase tickets:
- Cancellation policy: Once tickets are purchased no refunds, exchange or credits will be given, unless the event is cancelled by the Parklands due to dangerous conditions.
- This event is not catered for children’s birthday parties however if you would like to book a private group spotlight prowl please call Centennial Parklands education on 9339 6645.
- This program is a popular family program - please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The Prowl goes for one hour.
- It is essential to bring a torch.
You might also be interested in:
- Thu 30 Mar 2017 - Sun 2 Apr 2017
- Thu 30 Mar 2017
- Thu 30 Mar 2017
- Fri 31 Mar 2017 - Sun 2 Apr 2017
- Fri 31 Mar 2017