Tell us in 25 words or less why you want to win, and you could win a Coleman Australia prize pack and Camping 101 family pass for any valid session in 2020! Enter now.
A nature filled night of camping and outdoor activities is easy and fun at Centennial Parklands. This authentic camping experience just 10 minutes away from the CBD, is a special way to bond with family. Centennial Parklands shows you all the delights of camping so that you can enjoy a twilight tour, campfire stories, sleeping under the stars and much more!
Throughout the year, our program will have different themes.
February - Raft Races
Learn how to build the perfect little rafts from natural material and find out whose raft becomes first in the race.
March - The Best Cubby Houses
Become a master cubby builder.
May - Stargazing
Not only do you get to sleep under the stars - the Sydney City Skywatchers
will set up their telsecopes for us and share their knowledge about the beautiful night sky.
September - Tracks, Trails, and Treasures
Enjoy a spring night in Centennial Park's and learn survival skills from our education rangers.
November - Who lives in the Park?
Find out who you will share the Park with over night. In the afternoon, we will check out the ponds with our dipnets and around twilight, we will venture throught the swamp with our spotlights.
Our package includes:
- Tent assembly 101: remember the poles
- Fully catered Australian BBQ dinner and breakfast
- Unique bat watching experience at sunset with our Education rangers
- Guided tour of nocturnal wild life in the park
- Running, jumping and playing in our amazing Outdoor classrooms
- Authentic catered campfire experience (and yes! We will have s’mores and epic stories)
- Nature Connection Walk and kid’s activities in the morning
Bring the kids along for a fun night under the stars. Added bonus: you’ll be the first in the park in the morning!
BYO tent and sleeping arrangements.
Please note that fire restrictions might affect the above suggested program.
Minimum numbers have to be met for this program.
- Can I bring my baby along? - Tickets are required from 2 years old. Younger kids can come but don’t need a ticket.
- Are there any shower facilities? - The program is held near a toilet block. There is access to cold water but no shower facilities.
- Are there any restrictions on the tent size? - Tent must not be bigger than 20m2.
- Do we need to bring furniture or utensils? - You don’t need to bring furniture for the meals but if you like to sit in front of your tent at one stage, we recommend bringing a chair.
- Are dinner and breakfast provided? Yes, the ticket includes a BBQ-dinner and a breakfast.
To view our terms and conditions, click here.