Keep cool this summer – join our educators for a whole day of water fun away from the beach. Learn to make a water filter, avoid the spray of the spitting cobra and explore our ponds with some dip netting. These activities are heaps of fun for kids and they will also gain knowledge that will help them with their STEM classes in the next terms.
Please note this is a DROP OFF program. Parents do not attend with children.
BYO Lunch, drinks and snacks.
Age: 5-12 years
Special notes: This program will go ahead in all weather except high winds, so please come prepared with wet weather gear. Children must wear enclosed shoes. Please bring morning tea and lunch
Please check our Covid-19 Safety Plan before booking.
Attending our programs requires check-in via the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in or our Record of our Visitors at Premises.
I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all attendees associated with this booking do not attend if:
• We show any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell.
• We have travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
• We have been asked to self-isolate
• We have had a positive COVID-19 test result within in the last 2 months.
• We are not vaccinated or cannot show a medical exemption as long as required via Public Health Order.
If any of the above apply to you or any attendee associated with this booking we request that you do not attend this program. In this instance please contact us via email to arrange a refund of your ticket for any of the above reasons.
Terms and conditions
Covid-19 Safety Plan