Get children back to nature and experience all of its benefits. Led by our expert team of education rangers, Bush School will inspire love for the natural world through games, bushcraft activities, stories and more. Bush School is a unique ten week nature play program for children aged 2.5 - 5 years.
Learn more about Bush School and they theory behind nature play at our Bush School sites
. Parents will also have the opportunity to receive training and advice on how to nurture and mentor their own nature child.
Bush School is an outdoor program and will take place in all-weather except for high winds and electrical storms. Participants (adults and children) are expected to dress for the outdoors, including bringing wet weather gear, a hat, sturdy enclosed shoes and waterproof footwear when required.
Please note children must be accompanied by an adult. There will also be a dedicated snack break during each session, so please bring food for your child.
2.5 – 5 years
Our Bush School site is located near the café at Fearnley Grounds, off Grand Drive, Centennial Park. See map here
9:30am - 11:30am
Monday 12 October, Monday 19 October, Monday 26 October, Monday 2 November, Monday 9 November, Monday 16 November, Monday 23 November, Monday 30 November, Monday 7 December & Monday 14 December
*Please note that due to recent events, this term of Bush School will be run by single sessions only instead of a full term ticket*
Book early to avoid disappointment, once tickets are sold, there will be no additional tickets!
Please note following changes due to NSW government guidelines around COVID-19
- Classes can be booked weekly (no term tickets available)
To help us maintain social distancing practices and maximum group sizes:
- Only 1 adult or carer can attend with the ticket holder
- Younger siblings of ticket holders are no longer able to attend free of charge
- Online bookings are highly recommended. Walk ups may not be accommodated on the day if group capacities have already been met
We will transfer your tickets to another date if you have:
- Shown any symptoms related to COVID-19
Please do not book if you have:
- Travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone travelling overseas in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days