A weekly NSW curriculum based nature education program covering literacy, numeracy, geography, arts and science for children of school age that may not be attending regular school or who are home schooled.
Taught by our experienced educators in our bush classroom and surrounding Centennial Parklands, Bush School integrates Nature Play and the school curriculum. With engaging activities centred around a weekly theme, kids will develop an awareness of nature and its systems and gain cultural understanding with fun play and learning outcomes for the geography, science and English syllabus.
Learn more about the importance of children’s nature play by watching our Bush School video here
Weather notes: Bush School is an outdoor program and will take place in all-weather except for high winds. Participants (adults and children) are expected to dress for the outdoors, including bringing wet weather gear, a hat, sturdy enclosed shoes and waterproof footwear when required. In case of poor air quality, the program will take place in the "WILD PLAY" Discovery Centre
Special notes: Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Age: 5-12 years
Meeting point: The WILD PLAY Discovery Centre
Times: 1.00pm - 3.00pm
Dates: Every Monday between 19 April and 21 June 2021.
Please note following changes due to NSW government guidelines around COVID-19To help us maintain social distancing practices and maximum group sizes:
- Only 1 adult or carer can attend with the ticket holder
- Online bookings are highly recommended. Walk ups will not be accommodated on the day if group capacities have already been met
We will refund your tickets if you or your child show any symptoms related to COVID-19.
Please do not book the program if you have:
- Travelled overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone travelling overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Had a COVID-19 test with a positive result
Terms and conditions
Covid-19 Safety Plan