This ranger-led after school program gives 5-12 year old children the chance to play in nature at their own pace. It is a great way for your child to unwind after a day at school, while engaging in nature based activities like making stick shelters, playing nature games, making bush craft, wildlife walks and free play in our outdoor classroom!
Learn more about the importance of children’s nature play by watching our Bush School video here
Weather notes: Bushrangers is an outdoor program and will take place in all-weather except for high winds. Participants are expected to dress for the outdoors, including bringing wet weather gear, a hat, sturdy enclosed shoes and waterproof footwear when required.
Age: 5-12 years
Meeting point: The WILD PLAY Discovery Centre
Times: 3.45pm - 5.45pm
Dates: Every Monday between 1 February and 29 March 2021.
Special Note: This is a drop off program. Carers do not stay during the program.
Please note following due to NSW government guidelines around COVID-19
- Classes can be booked weekly (no term tickets available)
- Online bookings are highly recommended. Walk ups will not be accommodated on the day if group capacities have already been met
- We will refund your tickets if your child shows any symptoms related to COVID-19
Please do not book the program if you have:
- Travelled overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone travelling overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Had a COVID-19 test with a positive result
Terms and conditions