Bush Food Lunch time in Centennial Park!
Combine all the joys of foraging for bush food with the great outdoors and join us for this unique lunch time event!
Kids will learn all about native Australian plants, and how they were used by the Aboriginal people. We will bring all the ingredients together to make our very own yummy pizza, from materials right here in Centennial Park.
This program is designed for kids from 5-12.
Children need to be supervised. Please book your child in and book a free ticket for the accompanying adult.
Please check our Covid-19 Safety Plan before booking.
Attending our programs requires check-in via the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in or our Record of our Visitors at Premises.
I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all attendees associated with this booking do not attend if:
• We show any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell.
• We have travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
• We have been asked to self-isolate
• We have had a positive COVID-19 test result within in the last 2 months.
• We are not vaccinated or cannot show a medical exemption as long as required via Public Health Order.
If any of the above apply to you or any attendee associated with this booking we request that you do not attend this program. In this instance please contact us via email to arrange a refund of your ticket for any of the above reasons.
Terms and conditions
Covid-19 Safety Plan