Follow in the footsteps of Aboriginal people and discover the significant connection between land and culture.
On this journey you will be welcomed with a traditional ceremony that cleanses and wards off bad spirits. You will then be taken on a walk that meanders through stunning locations within Centennial Parklands. Your experienced Indigenous guide will demonstrate traditional plant use, identify bush food sources and provide an enchanting narrative of the wetlands and their special relationship with this unique environment. Discover how to make bush soaps, experience traditional fishing techniques by the ponds, and enjoy a traditional bush tea and damper to take away at the end of the day.
The session will include:
- A guided walk
- Passionate local guides
- Fresh morning and native brewed tea
- Encounter wildlife and learn their importance to Aboriginal people
- Countless photo opportunities in a stunning, culturally significant location
What to bring:
- Enclosed & comfortable shoes
- Warm jumper & waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Water bottle
- Personal medication
- A sense of adventure
Age Restrictions: + 5 y.o.
To view our terms and conditions, click here