Skip to content

Brolga Gate

Brolga Gate (c.1930s) is a memorial to Mr Harold W Hamilton, a long-term, devoted Secretary and Treasurer of the Gould League.

The dedication ceremony and opening of the Bird Sanctuary was held 17 September 1939 to mark the Centenary of the League.

The Gate was designed by Mr Jack Castle-Harris.

It is located on the entry to the Birds’ Sanctuary, Centennial Park (opposite Centennial Parklands Dining).

Further reading

scripttarget