The Eastern Suburbs Banksia Scrub vegetation community is restricted to less than 1% of its original area and currently exists only as several remnants.
This volunteer bush regeneration project began in February 2004 and has involved the regeneration of two remnants of endangered Eastern Suburbs Banksia Scrub sites located on York Road and the Bird Sanctuary, Centennial Park.
Upcoming dates and times
One Sunday a month from 9 am - 12 noon.
- Sunday 9 December 2018 at the Bird Sanctuary
- Sun 13 Jan 2019 at York Rd
- Sun 3 Feb 2019 at the Bird Sanctuary
- Sun 3 March 2019 at the Bird Sanctuary
- Sun 7 April 2019 at York Rd
- Sun 5 May 2019 at the Bird Sanctuary
- Sun 2 June 2019 at the Bird Sanctuary
To register for this project please email us your name and a contact phone number.