The Eastern Suburbs Banksia Scrub vegetation community is restricted to less than 1% of its original area and currently exists only as several remnants.
This volunteer bush regeneration project began in February 2004 and has involved the regeneration of two remnants of endangered Eastern Suburbs Banksia Scrub sites located on York Road and the Bird Sanctuary, Centennial Park.
Upcoming dates and times
One Sunday a month from 9 am - 12 noon.
- Sunday 2 June 2019 at the Bird Sanctuary
- Sunday 14 July 2019 at York Road
- Sunday 4 August 2019 at Queens Park
- Sunday 8 September 2019 at the Bird Sanctuary
- Sunday 13 October 2019 at York Road
- Sunday 3 November 2019 at Queens Park
- Sunday 8 December 2019 at the Bird Sanctuary
To register for this project please email us your name and a contact phone number.