The Centennial Parklands Equestrian Centre's street address is:
114-120 Lang Road, Centennial Park.
View Larger Map
Get here by Car or Taxi...
Centennial Parklands Equestrian Centre is linked in all directions to the Sydney CBD and beyond by an extensive network of roads.
The Centre's main entrance is off Lang Road, which can be accessed from Anzac Parade at one end and Moore Park Road / Oxford Street at the other.
Get here by Bus...
There are many bus stops located in and around the the Centennial Parklands Equestrian Centre (Moore Park). Bus services are frequent, and include:
Bus routes to Moore Park via Anzac Parade
- 339 (Clovelly from Millers Point via Castlereagh St and Eddy Avenue, Central Railway)
- 355 (Marrickville Metro via Waterloo and Lang Road to Bondi Junction)
- 373 (Coogee Beach)
- 377 (Maroubra Beach)
- 392 (Little Bay)
- 394 (La Perouse)
- 399 (Little Bay from Circular Quay via Elizabeth and Liverpool Streets)
- 374 (Coogee Beach)
- 376 (Maroubra Beach)
- 391 (Matraville from Circular Quay via Elizabeth St and Eddy Avenue, Central Railway)
Moore Park via Cleveland Street
- 372 (Coogee Beach)
- 393 (Little Bay)
- 395 (Maroubra Beach from Railway Square via Eddy Avenue)
Use the Public Transport Planner widget