Centennial Park’s education rangers have created a range of half and full day programs that will get your kids outside! Learn how to survive in the Australian bush: build shelters, make campfires, find your own bushfood or find out about the fascinating worlds of Centennial Park’s ponds and forests.
Join us next school holiday for one of our programs for 5-12 year olds:
- Bushrangers - a full day of survival skills and outdoor fun
- Kids vs Wild - two hours of survival skills, outdoor games and fun
- Nature & Art - two hours of art making in our beautiful forests
- ParkScience - two hours of exploration and science outside the classroom
- Pizza Party in the Bush - learn from our Aboriginal educators how to make a real bushtucker pizza
- Aboriginal Art Class for Kids - learn about the art of Australia's First People and create your own art work