Terms and conditions of entry for Beerfest giveaway
All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions - please ensure you review before entering the competition. No individual prize exceeds $1,000 and total value of prizes do not exceed $100,000
- The promoter is CENTENNIAL PARK AND MOORE PARK TRUST, ABN 37 220 827 521, Banksia Way Centennial Park NSW 2021 Australia, ph. 02 9339 6699
- Entry is open to all 18+ who fill out the competition web form and enter our database.
- To enter, participants must enter their details and fill out all sections of the competition form during the promotion period.
- The promotion opens at 4pm AEST on Thursday 7 November 2019 and closes on Monday 11 November 2019 at 5pm AEST.
- The prizes for this promotion are four (4) Beerfest double passes. A double pass is two tickets for a single day entry only to BeerFest. The value of each prize is $74.30.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Winners will be randomly selected by Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands Marketing Staff.
- The draw for four (4) winners will take place on Tuesday 12 November 2019 1pm AEST.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
- Winners will be contacted via email with instructions on redeeming the prizes.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Botanic Gardens and Centennial Parklands may post the name of the winners on its Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media pages to promote the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to redeem and use the prize
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/19/04245