Terms and conditions of entry for Win tickets to Wanderlust
All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The promoter is CENTENNIAL PARK AND MOORE PARK TRUST (The Trust), ABN 37 220 827 521, Banksia Way Centennial Park NSW 2021 Australia, ph. 02 9339 6699
- All purchasers of tickets to The Trust’s programs; Camping 101 (27/09/2019), Forest Bathing (19/09/2019), Urban Nature and Mindfulness Retreat (29/09/2019), and Nature Play for Families (08/09/2019) will be automatically entered into the competition draw.
- The promotion opens at 9am on Tuesday 27 August 2019 and ends on 30 September 2019 at 5pm. All existing purchasers of tickets to aforementioned programs will be automatically included in the promotion.
- The promotion will have 2 winners. The prize is a double pass to Wanderlust 108 (Sydney, 2019). A double pass is two tickets. Each ticket is valued at $67.65 AUD. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be transferred.
- All entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur when entering the competition and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The draw for the winners will take place on Thursday 3 October 2019 at 11.00am AEST at the Trust Office.
- Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted by phone or email.
- The prize will be awarded to a parent or guardian if the winner/s is under 18 years of age.
- Names of winners will be published on centennialparklands.com.au/wanderlustcomp
- Employees and their immediate families of the Trust and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to follow the instructions provided to redeem tickets. Instructions will be provided by phone or email.
- The prize will be forfeited by the winners in the event that the winners do not redeem the prize. The competition will not be redrawn.
- The Trust shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connected with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/19/04245