is an Age 18+, outdoor music event with four stages and food and beverages available on-site. The event will take place from 11:30am to 10.00 pm on Saturday 2 December 2023 and up to 35,000 visitors are expected to attend.
On Saturday 2 December, all Centennial Park vehicle gates will close at the earlier time of 6.00 pm except for:
- Paddington Gates, Jervois Gates - closed to vehicles all day.
- Govett St Entry Gate & Robertson Road Exit Gate - closed from 12.00 pm
External road closures
- Parkes Drive: closed ALL DAY from Paddington Gates to Dickens Drive.
- Hamilton Drive: closed ALL DAY.
- Dickens Drive: closed ALL DAY east of Parkes Drive to Grand Drive.
- Jervois Ave: closed ALL DAY
- Loch Avenue South: closed Friday 24 November to Wednesday 6 December.
A Traffic Management Plan specific to the event has been developed in conjunction with NSW Police, Roads and Maritime Services and the State Transit Authority. This Traffic Management Plan aims to address safety concerns and minimise impacts on neighbouring residents and traffic in and around Centennial Park.
On event day there will be some traffic changes and police managed road closures in and around Centennial Park to manage both pedestrian and vehicle traffic around the precinct. To facilitate patron egress from approximately 8.00 pm – 12.00am for safety reasons the following temporary road closures will be in place:
Residents of Robertson Road and Martin Road please note:
- Driver Avenue will be closed from Lang Rd to NRL Headquarters;
- Lang Road will be closed from Anzac Parade to Cook Road; and
- Moore Park Road will be closed from Oxford Street to Oatley Road.
Police will be on point to assist patron egress and will manage traffic at this point for safety reasons.
Grand Drive will remain open as normal – expect congestion and some temporary diversions. Please follow the instruction of traffic controllers.
For special event clearways visit livetraffic.com
and click on Moore Park events
If you have any concerns about road closures, please contact the Parklands on (02) 9339 6699 to discuss.
For the full list of Event FAQs
and more information please visit the Centennial Park What’s On event page here.