The annual Sydney Running Festival will be running through Centennial Park and Moore Park on Sunday 17 September 2017.
As a result of the event, all Centennial Park gates will be closed to vehicle, horse and cycle access until 11.00 am. Pedestrians will have access to the Park all morning.
A number of road closures and special event clearways will be in place across the Sydney CBD for this event. Specific road closures will be in place around Centennial Park and Moore Park as follows:
MOORE PARK / KENSINGTON / RANDWICK
5.30 am to 11.00 am
- Anzac Parade - between - Moore Park Road and Eastern Distributor (southbound exit)
- Driver Avenue - between Moore Park Road and Lang Road (both directions)
- Lang Road - between - Moore Park Road and Mitchell St (both directions)
- Lang Road - between - Anzac Parade and Errol Flynn Boulevard (both directions)
- Moore Park Road - between Oxford Street and Anzac Parade (westbound)
- Moore Park Road - between Anzac Parade and Greens Road (eastbound)
- Robertson Road - between Lang Road and Martin Road (both directions)
- South Dowling Street - between - Flinders Street and Oxford Street (southbound)
- South Dowling Street - between - Flinders Street and Fitzroy Street (northbound)
- The Eastern Distributor off ramp - between the Eastern Distributor and Moore Park Road (northbound)
For further information regarding road closures please visit the RMS website at www.rms.nsw.gov.au/newsevents
For more detailed information on closures within the Parklands view the Sydney Running Festival FAQs here.
This hallmark event incorporates four separate events: the Marathon (through Centennial Park and Moore Park), Half Marathon, 9 km Bridge Run and 4 km Family Fun Run.
More event Information can be found at www.sydneyrunningfestival.com.au