As part of our ongoing commitment to communicating and consulting with the community we develop an Events Update newsletter twice a year to update local residents surrounding Centennial Parklands of upcoming events and the noise management procedures in place for the larger events.
The Events Update newsletter has now moved to an electronic version. We will notify residents of the availability of the newsletter through our new eNewsletter service that we encourage you to subscribe to – Park Notices.
This new eNewsletter is for local residents and neighbours of Centennial Parklands and the focus of the service will be notification and communication about plans, upcoming events and activities, and capital works projects. Subscribe here.
For people who do not have an email address you will still be able to pick up a copy of this newsletter from the Parklands Office, located in Centennial Park or you can request a copy to be posted out to you.
The Events Update newsletters are available to download below:
- Issue 12, September 2014 (PDF, 782 KB)
- Issue 11, March 2014 (PDF, 561 KB)
- Issue 10, September 2013 (PDF, 680 KB)
- Issue 9, September 2012 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Issue 8, September 2011 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Issue 7, February 2011 (PDF, 877 KB)
- Issue 6, September 2010 (PDF, 1.71 MB)
- Issue 5, January 2010 (PDF, 971 KB)
- Issue 4, October 2009 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Issue 3, July 2009 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Issue 2, January 2009 (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Issue 1, September 2008 (PDF, 856 kb)