Tiny Tots Introduction Camp at Centennial Stables
The camp offers an introductory program for young aspiring Equestrians!
Program includes riding lessons plus general techniques in handling horses correctly and safely. Plus grooming, tacking, feeding and learning the basic points of the horse. A free Centennial Stables Polo Shirt is issued to each child at the start of the Riding program and a Certificate of Completion is issued on the last day.
See the Centennial Stables website for more details.
Age: 4-6 yrs
Times: 9.00 am–12.00 noon
Meeting Point/Venue: Meet Centennial Stables, Pavilion B, Equestrian Centre
Price: $160 (which includes a Centennial Stables polo shirt)
- Bookings are essential.
- Information: www.centennialstables.com.au or (02) 9360 5650
- Only 4 children are accepted per riding program so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please note that there are no refunds under any circumstances.
- Children must wear long pants and socks above the ankles.
- All safety wear is provided.
Centennial Parklands is less than five kilometres from the Sydney central business district. Planning your visit to the Parklands is easy.
Centennial Parklands encourages the use of public transport. It is easy to get here by bus, train, car, bike or on foot. Please visit our Getting to the Parklands page for more detailed public transport information.
On weekends and major event days
Please be aware that on weekends and major event days there may be parking restrictions and traffic congestion. If you are attending a major event, please check our event listing closer to the event date for specific details on gate and road closure and any other access restrictions that may be in place.
Maps and venue locations
For other maps, including downloadable maps in pdf formats, please visit our Map page.
View Larger Map>
Every season Centennial Parklands releases its popular What's On program. This includes a range of programs and activities for children on school holidays, pre-schoolers, adults and families to enjoy. To help you find out more about what's on offer, you can:
- download our What's On brochure (PDF, 658kb) for a summary of What's On throughout the season.
- download a detailed What's On word document (PDF, 233kb).