26 April 201410.00 am - 2.00 pm
27 April 201410.00 am - 2.00 pm
3 May 201410.00 am - 2.00 pm
4 May 201410.00 am - 2.00 pm
10 May 201410.00 am - 2.00 pm
11 May 201410.00 am - 2.00 pm
17 May 201410.00 am - 2.00 pm
18 May 201410.00 am - 2.00 pm
24 May 201410.00 am - 2.00 pm
25 May 201410.00 am - 2.00 pm
Centennial Parklands' popular kids experience Pony Rides is a weekly activity in Centennial Park, operating every Saturday and Sunday (and public holidays) from 10.00 am - 2.00 pm.
Kids will enjoy this hand–led short pony rides that provides a wonderful introductory horse riding experience.
Please note this activity is subject to weather and will be cancelled in wet weather.
Age: 2–11 years
Meeting Point: Horse Track, corner of Grand Drive and Parkes Drive (near Centennial Parklands Dining)
Price: $15 per person
Purchase your Pony Ride tickets online via Eventbrite.
Tickets bought online are only valid for the date listed and no refunds will be given.
Please note if Pony Rides are cancelled due to wet weather your online ticket may be used on another day (show up anytime with your previous ticket) or apply via Eventbrite for a refund.
Cash tickets will also be available on the day.
- Priority will be given to holders of pre-purchased tickets but there may still be a short wait. Please arrive by 2.00 pm to ensure your ticket can be honoured. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pony Rides may not run on dates which coincide with major events.
Wet weather details
- The Trust has a 24-hour Wet Weather Line that is updated regularly to inform park users of the status of sporting fields and Pony Rides. The phone number is: (02) 9339 6670.
- In the event wet weather or high winds, please ring the Wet Weather Line on the morning of the activity to see if Pony Rides have been cancelled for that day.
- The Wet Weather Line's pre-recorded information will only advise if Pony Rides are cancelled.
- If Pony Rides are cancelled by Centennial Parklands your pre-purchased online ticket can be used for on another day.