CP Bush Rangers
23 April 20149.00 am - 4.00 pm
CP Bush Rangers is a firm school holiday favourite! Don't miss out!
Children will enjoy a day of wildlife, bushcrafts, outdoor challenges, games and free play all in the great outdoors of Centennial Parklands.
All programs are led by experienced staff who specialise in introducing nature and the outdoors to school age children in a safe, fun and challenging environment.
Activities are designed to allow children to play outside, to take part in problem solving and cooperative challenges. For parents who want an alternative to screen time!
This program is popular and places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Age: 5–13 years
Times: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Meeting Point: The Learning Centre in the Education Precinct, off Dickens Drive, Centennial Park
- Bookings are essential, please call us on (02) 9339 6699.
- Make a Booking Enquiry
- Children to wear old clothes and bring a hat, sunscreen, water bottle, lunch and morning/afternoon tea (no peanut traces).
- Please note this program is popular and places are limited.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
Centennial Parklands is less than five kilometres from the Sydney central business district. Planning your visit to the Parklands is easy.
Centennial Parklands encourages the use of public transport. It is easy to get here by bus, train, car, bike or on foot. Please visit our Getting to the Parklands page for more detailed public transport information.
On weekends and major event days
Please be aware that on weekends and major event days there may be parking restrictions and traffic congestion. If you are attending a major event, please check our event listing closer to the event date for specific details on gate and road closure and any other access restrictions that may be in place.
Maps and venue locations
For other maps, including downloadable maps in pdf formats, please visit our Map page.
View Larger Map>
Where is the Learning Centre?
The Centennial Parklands Education Precinct, including the Learning Centre, is located towards the centre of Centennial Park, off Dickens Drive and adjacent to Fly Casting Pond.
Click here to download the full Centennial Parklands map.
Every season Centennial Parklands releases its popular What's On program. This includes a range of programs and activities for children on school holidays, pre-schoolers, adults and families to enjoy. To help you find out more about what's on offer, you can:
- download our What's On brochure (PDF, 658kb) for a summary of What's On throughout the season.
- download a detailed What's On word document (PDF, 233kb).
You can also visit us in person at either:
- Parklands Office, Banksia Way, Centennial Park (8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday); or
- Visitor Information Counter, adjacent to the Centennial Parklands Restaurant, Banksia Way, Centennial Park (9.00 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 2.00pm Saturday to Sunday).