The Great CP Egg Hunt
Sat 15 Apr 20179.30 am - 2.45 pm
Sun 16 Apr 20179.30 am - 2.45 pm
The Easter Bunny and Bilby are returning to Centennial Parklands for Sydney's biggest egg hunt this Easter! Follow a trail map around the park to complete challenges on this super fun Easter quest, and be rewarded with chocolate! It takes about 30-45 minutes to complete this self-led expedition, and it was a sell-out last year so make sure you book tickets!
The emphasis of this event is getting children outside and active whilst engaging in good old-fashioned fun. Activities are egg or bunny related such as an egg and spoon race, egg hunt, and so on. There will be a family photo opportunity at the end with the Easter Bunny and Easter Bilby so bring your camera!
Sponsored by Darrell Lea.
Age: Children of all ages and their families
Starting Point: Learning Centre, Education Precinct, Dickens Drive, Centennial Park. Please see location map below.
Times: Choose your start time between 9.30 am–2.45 pm. Please come at your pre-allocated start time. The course will take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
Price: $17.50 per map. Prizes and photos will only be available for Children with Trail Maps.
How to book
- Cancellation Policy: Once tickets are purchased no refunds, exchange or credits will be given, unless the event is cancelled by the Parklands due to dangerous conditions.
- No tickets sold at event, so please book online. Various start times available. Your ticket will be exchanged for a Trail Map at your allocated start time. One Trail Map per ticket. Your Trail Map entitles you to participate in the challenges, collect eggs along the route, and have a photo with the Easter Bunny and Bilby.
- This is a self-led trail.
Event will go ahead in all weather so please come prepared. No refunds will be given unless the event is cancelled by the Parklands due to dangerous conditions.
- Do adults need a ticket?
No. Only children participating in the event will need a ticket. Accompanying family do not need a ticket.
You will start from the Learning Centre which is located towards the centre of Centennial Park off Dickens Drive. See map below.
You might also be interested in:
- Thu 30 Mar 2017 - Sun 2 Apr 2017
- Thu 30 Mar 2017
- Thu 30 Mar 2017
- Fri 31 Mar 2017 - Sun 2 Apr 2017
- Fri 31 Mar 2017