Wed 6 Jul 20165.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Fri 19 Aug 20165.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Centennial Parklands is home to a variety of nocturnal creatures, from brushtail possums, microbats and tawny frogmouths to one of Sydney’s largest colonies of grey headed flying fox.
Join our experienced Rangers for a fascinating and surprising spotlight walk to see how the Park transforms when the sun goes down.
Dusk is a great time to see wildlife, especially microbats, which we will be using bat detectors to seek out.
Age: Adults or families welcome with children aged 5+. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Start times: 6 July and 19 August (5.00 pm). Each Spotlight Prowl is approximately 1 hour long.
Meeting Point: Meet at Robertson Road Gates, Centennial Park
Price: $16 per person (Please book tickets for all attendees i.e. 4 tickets for 2 adults and 2 children)
Please bring a torch with you on the night.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings are essential and must be made online. Please visit our Eventbrite webpage to purchase tickets:
- Cancellation policy: Once tickets are purchased no refunds, exchange or credits will be given, unless the event is cancelled by the Parklands due to dangerous conditions.
- This program is a popular family program - please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The Prowl goes for one hour.
- It is essential to bring a torch.