Centennial Parklands is home to a variety of nocturnal creatures, from brushtail possums, microbats and tawny frogmouths to one of Sydney’s largest colonies of grey headed flying fox.
Join our experienced Rangers for a fascinating and surprising spotlight walk to see how the Park transforms when the sun goes down.
Dusk is a great time to see wildlife, especially microbats, which we will be using bat detectors to seek out.
Age: Adults or families welcome with children aged 5+. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Start times:11 March (7.15 pm), 15 Apr (5.30 pm), 20 Apr (5.30 pm), 13 May (5.00 pm). Each Spotlight Prowl is approximately 1 hour long.Meeting Point: Meet at Robertson Road Gates, Centennial Park
- Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings are essential and must be made online. Please visit our Eventbrite webpage to purchase tickets:
- This program is a popular family program - please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The Prowl goes for one hour.
- Bring a torch if you can.