Royal Hall of Industries
Boasting a striking vaulted ceiling and magnificent cathedral windows, this beautifully restored venue is proudly reminiscent of past glory. Today it hosts many of Sydney's prestigious special events, offering a blank canvas where one is limited only by imagination. Feasts, fashion, fairs and festivals...
Anything could happen in the Royal Hall of Industries...
The Royal Hall of Industries is on lease from the Trust, and is managed on a day-to-day basis by Playbill Venues.
Visit their website: www.playbillvenues.com
- Impressive vaulted ceiling
- Substantial rigging facilities
- Stunning heritage windows offer an abundance of natural light
- Custom window panels available for black-out to create a controlled lighting environment
- Mechanical ventilation / heating
- Mezzanine level Lounge and offices
- Under floor service trenches
- Level loading dock access directly into Hall
- Vehicle access
- Optus wireless broadband available
- Exhibition floor space: 5,400 square metres
- Banquets: up to 2,500 people
- Cocktails: up to 4,000 people