Facts in brief
- Opened: 1869
- Size: 115 hectares
- Description: A park that offers a range of leisure choices. In addition to its generous open spaces and playing fields, the park includes the ES Marks Athletics Field, an 18-hole Group One Championship Public Golf Course and Driving Range, tennis courts and netball courts.
- Historic features: Kippax Lake, Equestrian Centre, Hordern Pavilion / Royal Hall of Industries, Busbys Bore
Find information on...
- The history of Moore Park
- Picnic and BBQ facilities in Moore Park
- Playgrounds in Moore Park
- Food and Drink options in Moore Park
- Sports fields in Moore Park
- The KU Childcare Centre in Moore Park
- Parking at Moore Park
- Travel and Transport information for Moore Park
The Moore Park precinct includes the following properties on lease from, or managed by the Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust:
- Entertainment Quarter – www.eqmoorepark.com.au
- Fox Professional Studios – www.foxstudiosaustralia.com
- Royal Hall of Industries and Hordern Pavilion – www.playbillvenues.com
- Centennial Parklands Equestrian Centre – www.cpequestrian.com.au
The adjoining Sydney Football Stadium and Sydney Cricket Ground are managed by the Sydney Cricket & Sports Ground Trust.