The Hordern Pavilion is one of Sydney's favourite entertainment venues.
Coldplay, Justin Timberlake, Frank Sinatra, Little Britain, Mardi Gras and boxing - you name it, it all happens at the Hordern.
Many millions of people have been through its doors - to dance, sing, eat and drink and even to do business. Set in the exciting Moore Park Entertainment Precinct, the Hordern's historic facade hides a multi-purpose venue packed with potential.
Everyone has a story from the Hordern!
The Hordern Pavilion is on lease from the Trust, and is managed on a day-to-day basis by Playbill Venues.
Visit their website: www.playbillvenues.com
- Tiered, retractable seating accommodates up to 3,500 peopleImpressive dome ceiling
- Substantial rigging and catwalk facilities
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Modular, portable stage
- Modern Foyer / pre-Function area
- Ample backstage facilities offer a mezzanine level Green Room, ground level dressing rooms and offices
- Level loading dock access directly into Pavilion
- Vehicle access
- Beverage service outlets located in Foyer and Pavilion
- Optus wireless broadband available
- General Admission Standing: 5,500 people (approximately)
- Full seated: 4,200 (approximately)
- Cocktails: up to 3,000
- Banquet: up to 1,500
- Exhibition floor space: 3,100 square metres