Weddings in Centennial Parklands
Celebrate your special day at Centennial Parklands, one of Sydney’s most romantic and iconic outdoor venues.
Just 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD, the Parklands offer a wide-ranging variety of outdoor settings for your wedding ceremony, photography and reception.
Choose from a variety of beautiful settings and backdrops including formal gardens, wooded groves, open lawns natural water features. Our outdoor ceremony locations cater to groups of all sizes and are available 7 days a week.
For more information on weddings in Centennial Parklands please download our weddings brochure below
Book your wedding ceremony in Centennial Park:
- To place a booking for a ceremony, please download our application form here
- For information on reception and catering packages, you can contact Centennial Parklands Dining.
- Click here to see our Frequently Asked Questions (397KB)
- Click here to see the fees (251KB)
- Click here to see the Terms and Conditions (358KB)
Wedding and Engagement Photography
Centennial Parklands’ abundant scenery creates the perfect backdrop for your engagement or wedding photography.
A 2-hour photography booking costs just $240.
There is no additional fee for wedding photography when wedding ceremonies are held in Centennial Parklands.
- Click here for the Wedding Photography Terms and Conditions (315KB)
- Click here for the Wedding Photography Application Form (169KB)
- Click here for more images of our stunning locations (1.5MB)
Stay in Centennial Park
Opt for 5-star luxury accommodation as the perfect place to spend the night before or after your wedding. Centennial Park Residences offer two heritage cottages located in the heart of Centennial Park. The Residences sleep up to 16 people and provide a luxurious setting for pre-wedding hair and make-up.
Indulge in full hotel service with a breakfast of locally produced foods including Centennial Parklands honey produced by the Park’s own bee hives. Upon request, guests can enjoy a full degustation menu prepared in the kitchen by a local chef and full private butler service in the dining room.
Click here to find out more.