At the end of their program, visiting teachers are asked to complete an evaluation of their visit.
In 2012-2013 our clients’ responses have been overwhelmingly positive. Here are some examples:
- 100% of respondents said their learning objectives were met during their visit.
- 100% of respondents rated our Education Rangers as ‘Good’ or ‘Very Good’.
- 100% of respondents said the excursion was value for money and would come again.
“What was the most useful part of the excursion?”
- ‘The hands-on activities and relating it back to the topic of habitats. All activities were fabulous. All the kids were engaged’. Holy Family School Lindfield
- ‘Relation to the geography syllabus, wetland ecosystems, biological species and human impacts’ MLC College
- ‘The 3 activities were well suited to the topics we are studying and the age of the children’ Mascot Public School
- ‘The Rangers were really helpful and great with the kids. Children especially enjoyed the dipnetting and the design activity at the end which consolidated their learning’ Our Lady of the Rosary Kensington
- ‘The opportunity to be outside. Students were able to apply knowledge of habitats in the environment’ Kensington Public School
- ‘We found all aspects of the session outstanding. The students were thoroughly engaged’ Mosman Public School
“Any other comments?”
- ‘Fantastic organisation, well paced, purposeful and appropriate activities’ St Jerome’s school
- ‘Very well planned and implemented - children gained a lot from the experience, carers enjoyed it too! Thanks again.’ St Catherine’s School
- ‘I love how it was very 'hands-on'. The Rangers interacted really well with the kids and the activities were relevant and well organised’ Calvary Chapel School
- ‘What a fantastic experience for the children and the connection with their natural world in our local community’ Coogee Public School
- ‘Lots of kids said it was their favourite excursion. As a teacher it was fantastic’! St Brigid’s Coogee
- ‘Great day! Lots of interesting appropriate learning activities in a great educational setting’. Glenmore Road Public School