Centennial Parklands offers a range of options for seasonal and casual cricketers. Toilets and change room facilities are available at many locations.
The Parklands offers both turf and synthetic wickets. McKay Oval is set in the picturesque Centennial Park. The Oval boasts a high quality turf wicket available for seasonal and some casual hire.
There is a club house associated with the Oval which may be hired out in conjunction with the wicket.
There are synthetic wickets located throughout Centennial Parklands during the summer season. Moore Park and Queens Park boast multiple wickets ideal for large groups or competitions.
- There are two Category 1, senior wickets located at the Parade Grounds and Brazilian Fields
- There are two Category 2 wickets located at McKay Fields and two category 2 wickets at Loch Avenue.
- There are five Category 2 wickets available and Robertson Road
- There are three Category 2 wickets at Moore Park West.
- There are eight Category 2 wickets available at Queens Park. These are ideal for a large sports competition or a social game and a BBQ.
Find out how to make a casual or seasonal booking here.