Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust
The Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust (Trust) is a NSW Government agency that is responsible for the planning and management of Centennial Parklands.
Government and Administrative Details
- The Trust comes under the Department of Premier and Cabinet
- The Trust reports to the Minister for the Environment, the Hon Robyn Parker MP
- The guiding legislation for the Trust is the Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust Act 1983
- The Trust's ABN is 37 220 827 521
Objectives of the Trust
The Trust’s mission is to manage Centennial Parklands as a place of national significance for the enjoyment, social connection and wellbeing of the community. In undertaking this, the Trust will:
- Maintain and strengthen the integrity of Centennial Parklands;
- Ensure equity of access and diversity of leisure experiences;
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders; and
- Achieve a sustainable organisation that delivers sound business practice and improved revenue in addition to assured core government funding.